Visited January 2008 with Rookinella and Disco Kitten
The Middlesex Hospital was opened in 1745 as the Middlesex Infirmary.
The hospital grew and patient numbers increased.
In 1924 the hospital was in poor condition and needed to be rebuilt, instead on demolition and rebuilding, the hospital was closed in stages and rebuilt in sections at a time so that the hospital was never fully closed.
The hospital was finally rebuilt and reopened in May 1935.
In 1994 the hospital merged with Univeristy College London, but in Decemeber 2005 the hospital closed and was sold to a property developer.
See more pictures of UCL Middlesex